April 2013 daily classic-sized planning pages! New smaller size!
Get organized with these FREE daily planner pages!
These 5.5″ x 8.5″ printable planning pages are in .pdf format.
These smaller pages are designed for use in the smaller CLASSIC sized planning systems. Want the larger, full-size planning pages (with free monthly calendar) that can be used in your favorite 3 ring binder? Then click here!
All new 2013 classic sized planner pages.
Click on the following link or the image below to download
the classic sized April 2013 planning pages.
Here are a few examples of how these daily planning pages can be helpful:
- Create priority to-do lists
- Start a workout routine to get in shape in time for summer
- Schedule family dinner night
- On a Budget? Track your spending
- Set-up a cleaning schedule
- Plan a date night
- Log phone calls
- Log your online payments
- Plan (for the 3nd month) to do your taxes
These daily planning pages are a terrific way to help you get organized and stay organized. You be amazed at how much time you can find each day when you consistently use a planning system. Follow the Franklin-Covey system or create your own system to use with these forms.
Still on your exercise program? Take it to the next level by scheduling some additional time outside. Stay motivated by carving out exercise times and pre-planning your meals. You’ll feel like you accomplish more in less time by simply planning your days and weeks! Combine these daily pages with a monthly calendar (now included!) and additional note taking sheets (I prefer graph paper print outs) and you will be on your way to time management freedom.
Similar daily planners include: Meade planning calendars, DayTimer, and Franklin-Covey.
The best part about these is that you can print these daily planning pages at your leisure AND they are FREE!.
Other ways to optimize your lifestyle with these pages include:
- log your meals – yeah, i know, there’s an app for that – i have 3 apps and stopped using them all – pen and paper sometimes just works better
- setting goals and task lists – see it to achieve it
- prioritizing your day
- creating personal time
- 4am until 10pm daily scheduling
- must do’s and want to do’s
- prints on 8.5″ x 11″ standard paper (in color or black and white)
- note taking section
- includes holidays
Our FREE pages are released approximately 4-6 weeks in advance of each month.
Want more months upfront?
Check out our NEW shopping page
and get planner pages by the
quarter or year in one stop!
Otherwise, plan to check back with us in March 2013 to get the May 2013 planning pages.